Standard IISA membership is conferred on members who hold one of the following qualifications:
- COP (legacy skills programme)
- ICIBS (legacy skills programme)
- Inseta certificate at NQF Level 4
- FSB-recognised qualification related to financial services
There are three levels of general membership:
- Level 1: Members who have completed their first 30 credits toward an insurance qualification.
- Level 2: Members who have completed their first 60 credits toward an insurance qualification.
- Level 3: Members who have completed a financial service related qualification which is not recognised by the IISA for insurance purposes, but bears relevance to the industry as recognised by the Regulatory Authority, OR an NQF Level 4 insurance qualification.
© 2016 IISA. All rights reserved.